Are you looking for a reliable TEXA laptop for running IDC5? I supply refurbished Panasonic Toughbooks, and many of my clients use them for TEXA IDC5! I have supplied many for TEXA, and I am quite familiar with it. Please note that I do NOT sell the TEXA software or dongles, just a rugged Panasonic Toughbooks which are perfect for running TEXA! I will make sure that the rugged computer you get from me fulfills the system requirements for TEXA. Please contact me and tell me that you need a laptop for TEXA IDC5, and I’ll take care of the rest.
TEXA laptop requirements for IDC5 diagnostics
- Your TEXA IDC laptop is used in a shop environment. It should be rugged and should be able to handle drops, moisture, dust, oil, and other dirt. The Panasonic Toughbooks I supply are perfect for that!
- The laptop should match or exceed the system requirements as specified by TEXA for the latest version of IDC5. I have them listed down below.
- Appropriate screen brightness and size. Most glossy screens just won’t do in a shop environment.
- Many of my clients enjoy having touch screen for TEXA as well.
Need help in picking a laptop for TEXA IDC5? Please contact me!
Popular TEXA laptop models for IDC5
Any of these four can run TEXA IDC5 well. The CF-31 and CF-53 are the most popular of the bunch for TEXA. If you want something portable that converts to a tablet, the CF-19 is definitely the way to go!
Please contact me to order your rugged diagnostic TEXA computer!
Latest Cummins TEXA IDC5 system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- Storage: 12GB free space.
- Storage type: SSD (solid state drive).
- Wireless: Bluetooth.
The laptop you order from me will have all that or more, and will be ready for you to load your TEXA IDC5 license.
Where are you? What’s the turn around time?
I’m based out of Vancouver, BC. I usually ship units out with a quick turn around time of 1-2 business days of receiving the payment. I have very fast delivery to US & Canada available with express and overnight service available. Standard shipping rates are around $25-35 (around 5 business days), while express are usually $50-75 (1-2 business days). Contact me and I’ll give you a precise quote!
Not sure which TEXA IDC computer you need?
Are you a mechanic, technician, in construction or marine navigation, farming, or anyone else working with exposure to elements? I’ve got a strong laptop for you! Many of them have an RS-232 DB-9 serial port, outdoor viewable displays, and more relevant features. They can stand up to the elements, and abuse! Refurbished units with 6 months warranty and available extended warranty. All units are very expandable and can be customized exactly to your needs. Having supplied over 3000 refurbished Toughbooks over the years, I have a wealth of experience. Not sure what you need? Contact me, and I’ll help you choose!