NOREGON DLA+ 2.0 adapter Canada & US fast delivery! Part number 122061. In stock, no delays. Ships next day, delivered to you in about a week. Tested and ready to use. Contact to order now!
Are you looking for a complete Toughbook diagnostic laptop with JPro (or other diagnostic software), and the NOREGON DLA+ 2.0 adapter? Check here!
NOREGON DLA+ 2.0 adapter 122061 Canada & US
- $700 USD / $950 CAD!
- JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Kit NRS122061.
- USB cable (from device to your computer USB type A port).
- Heavy-duty cables: 6-pin, 9-pin, OBD-II Type-B cable for Mack & Volvo.
- Medium-duty cables: Ford, GM, Sprinter/Hino/Isuzu.
- Hard shell carry case.
Diagnostic Laptops for JPro & other heavy truck software!
NOREGON DLA+ 2.0 key features
- TMC RP1210c compliant.
- Work with JPRO and all TMC RP1210 compliant heavy-duty OE software.
- Supports 3 CAN, J1939, 1708/J1587 in a single device.
- Powered via vehicle connection.
- Upgradable through flash firmware downloads.
- Manufactured under the ISO 9001 quality standard.
- SAE J1455-compliant.
JPRO Features with DLA+ 2.0 adapter
- Heavy Duty supports all standard Heavy-Duty vehicles.
- Supports the heavy-duty SAE J1587/J1708, J1939, ISO 15765 and KWP2000 messages.
- Support for trailer diagnostics.
- Support for reading and display of HD-OBD Emissions faults in standard fault display.
- Support for reading freeze frame data for 1939 faults that have that data available.
- Clear indication of overall vehicle health considering:
- ✓ No 1939 Data (on 2009 or newer vehicles)
- ✓ Cannot Detect Engine
- ✓ Excessive CAN Error Frames
- ✓ Active Faults Present
- ✓ DPF Regen Inhibited
- ✓ DPF Regen Needed
- ✓ Consumable Fluid(s) Low
- ✓ Battery Voltage Low
- ✓ Cannot Detect ABS (on 2001 or newer vehicles)
- Display of data related to reported faults in Data Monitor.
- Graphically displays data using thermometers, gauges, etc. on the Data Monitor.
- Pre-defined Data Groups in Data Monitor enables troubleshooting electrical problems and common performance complaints.
- Ability to define custom groups of related data parameters to display in Data Monitor.
- Subsystems Diagnostics menu provides the ability to view the following subsystems with related data:
- Aftertreatment Diagnostics
- Coolant System
- Fuel System
- Oil System
- Coolant System displays data from related components to assist in troubleshooting coolant system issues.
- Fuel System displays data from related components to assist in troubleshooting fuel system issues.
- NOTE: Fuel System display for Mack and Volvo components not currently available.
- Oil System displays data from related components to assist in troubleshooting oil system issues.
- Aftertreatment Diagnostics displays data from aftertreatment related components, including Soot Level, current Regen Zone Information, and EGR data for rapid troubleshooting of the aftertreatment system.
- Ability to view the following subsystems with related data:
- DEF Tank and Pump
- DPF and DOC
- Engine, EGR, and Turbocharger
- Search the Data tab to quickly identify parameters of interest.
- Ability to view the following subsystems with related data:
- Emissions Assistance from the Aftertreatment screen to aid in troubleshooting emissions problems.
- Regen Zone Information window helps technicians better understand DPF systems on today’s diesel trucks. The Regen Zone window educates users on the meaning behind each Regen Zone.
- Showing how each zone relates to DPF soot loading and engine derate.
- When performing a parked regeneration is most beneficial or required.
- Ability to launch Maximum Road Speed, Cruise Speed, and Idle Shutdown parameter adjustments directly from the Vehicle Key Data Points display if available.
- Consumable Fluid screen to monitor fluids used by vehicle and inform user of low levels.
- Displays the trailer lamp status on tractor brake key data point’s window.
- Wheel Speed Window Test and Wheel Speed Chart Test used to verify and test wheel speed sensors on all tractor and trailer braking systems.
- The Wiggle Test / Performance Issue Monitor bi-directional test assists in diagnosing loose electrical connections, intermittent faults, and performance complaints by alerting users to changes in monitored data.
- Ability to launch PTO parameter adjustments directly from the Vehicle Key Data Points display if available.
- Key Data Points display for Agility Blue iQ® Fuel System Control Module shows fuel economy, pressure, and temperature data.
- Cylinder Cut out test updated with animated piston and injector controls.
- Ability to launch Cylinder Cut Out test from Fuel System screen.
- Displays Bendix Intellipark switches and lights on the tractor brake key data points window.
- Fuel System screen variant for CNG engines with Agility fuel system components.
- Clicking the Bi-Directional button on any of the Aftertreatment Diagnostics subsystem screens displays tests supporting the related subsystem components.
- Subsystems Diagnostics menu now includes ADAS.
- ADAS displays faults and data from related components to assist in troubleshooting Advanced Driver Assistance System issues.
Where are we and where do we supply units to?
We are based in BC, Canada. We have very fast delivery anywhere in Canada, including: Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon. Many locations have overnight service, most have 2 business days, while economy shipping is around 1 week generally.
The time lines are similar for delivery anywhere in the US. Some places have overnight available, while 2 business day service is usually the sweet spot for express. We supply all US 52 states with quick delivery anywhere: Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Minor Outlying Islands, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
If you need a quote and timeline on fast delivery, please let us know your postal code (ZIP code for the US).
Panasonic Toughbooks the perfect match for a NOREGON DLA+ 2.0 adapter US & Canada?
Panasonic Toughbooks are the strongest laptops in the world. They are a favorite of police & military forces around the world. The downside? High prices from the factory. These units cost as much as $3000-5000 USD! However, refurbished they are much more affordable. I supply a wide selection refurbished Toughbooks with a 6 months warranty. I customize both hardware and software to your precise needs! Please contact me if you got any questions or would like to order a unit.