Cummins Inline 6 adapter Canada & US fast delivery! In stock, no delays. Ships next day, delivered to you in about a week. Tested and ready to use. Contact to order.
Are you looking for a complete ready to use diagnostic laptop kit with Insite, and the Inline 6 adapter? Check here.
Cummins Inline 6 adapter Canada & US
- Price: $700 USD / $950 CAD.
- USB Cable (from device to your computer USB type A port).
- Hard shell carry case.
- Cummins INLINE 6 data link adapter.
- USB cable.
- DB25F/9-pin data link cable.
- DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable.
- J1939 Gender Changer adapter.
- J1939 Backbone adapter.
- OBD II cable.
By using the Inline 6 adapter with Insite 8.8, you can
- Quick access to trip information
- Adjust parameters and review/clear fault information quickly and easily
- Easy-to-follow troubleshooting assistance
- Wiring and sensor location diagrams
- Store engine and trip information for future use, or as programming templates
The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council’s RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE 8.8, PowerSpec and Calterm 5.5 software applications.
It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
Cummins INLINE 6 Canada & US features
- Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links1
- Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
- Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
- Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
- Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
- Is fully compliant with TMC’s RP1210 standard
- Small enough to fit in pocket
- Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
- Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
- Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
- Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
- Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
- INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
- Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
- INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
Where are we and where do we supply units to?
We are based in BC, Canada. We have very fast delivery anywhere in Canada, including: Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon. Many locations have overnight service, most have 2 business days, while economy shipping is around 1 week generally.
The time lines are similar for delivery anywhere in the US. Some places have overnight available, while 2 business day service is usually the sweet spot for express. We supply all US 52 states with quick delivery anywhere: Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Minor Outlying Islands, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Northern Mariana Islands, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
If you need a quote and timeline on fast delivery, please let us know your postal code (ZIP code for the US).
Why are Panasonic Toughbooks the perfect match for a Cummins Inline 6 adapter Canada?
Panasonic Toughbooks are the strongest laptops in the world. They are a favorite of police & military forces around the world. The downside? High prices from the factory. These units cost as much as $3000-5000 USD! However, refurbished they are much more affordable. I supply a wide selection refurbished Toughbooks with a 6 months warranty. I customize both hardware and software to your precise needs! Please contact me if you got any questions or would like to order a unit.