Are you looking for a reliable CAT ET laptop for diagnostics? I supply refurbished Panasonic Toughbooks, and many of my clients use them for Caterpillar Electronic Technician! I have supplied hundreds for CAT ET alone, and I am quite familiar with it. Please note that I do NOT sell the CAT ET software, just a rugged Panasonic Toughbooks which are perfect for running CAT ET 2021! I will make sure that the rugged computer you get from me fulfills the system requirements for CAT ET. Please contact me and tell me that you need a laptop for CAT ET, and I’ll take care of the rest.
CAT ET laptop requirements for diagnostics
- Your CAT ET laptop is used in a shop environment. It should be rugged and should be able to handle drops, moisture, dust, oil, and other dirt. The Panasonic Toughbooks I supply are perfect for that!
- The laptop should match or exceed the system requirements as specified by CAT for the latest version of Caterpillar Electronic Technician 2021. I have them listed down below.
- Appropriate screen brightness and display size. Most glossy screens just won’t do in a shop environment.
- Many of my clients enjoy having touch screen for CAT ET as well.
Need help in picking a laptop for Caterpillar Electronic Technician 2021? Please contact me!
Popular CAT ET laptop models
Any of these three can run InSite well. The CF-31 and CF-53 are the most popular of the bunch for InSite. If you want something portable that converts to a tablet, the CF-19 is definitely the way to go!
Please contact me to order your rugged diagnostic CAT ET computer!
Latest CAT ET 2021 system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit.
- RAM: 8GB or more.
- CPU: 2.50GHz or more.
- Storage: 10GB free space.
- Storage type: SSD (solid state drive).
- Ports: USB 3.0.
The laptop you order from me will have all that or more, and will be ready for you to load your CAT ET license.
Where are you? What’s the turn around time?
I’m based out of Vancouver, BC. I usually ship units out with a quick turn around time of 1-2 business days of receiving the payment. I offer fast delivery to US & Canada with express and overnight service available. Standard shipping rates are around $25-35 (around 5 business days), while express are usually $50-75 (1-2 business days). Contact me and I’ll give you a precise quote!
Not sure which diagnostic computer you need?
Are you a mechanic, technician, in construction or marine navigation, farming, or anyone else working with exposure to elements? I’ve got a strong laptop for you! Many of them have an RS-232 DB-9 serial port, outdoor viewable displays, and more relevant features. They can stand up to the elements, and abuse! Refurbished units with 6 months warranty and available extended warranty. All units are very expandable and can be customized exactly to your needs. Having supplied over 3000 refurbished Toughbooks over the years, I have a wealth of experience. Not sure what you need? Contact me, and I’ll help you choose!